- There are specific herbs and minerals that can treat most ailments
- Farmers know that by giving their livestock certain minerals, they
can not only treat ailments, but prevent them. These animals have mineral
deficiencies- just as humans do. We use natural medicine to treat animals,
but we rely on prescription drugs.
- The food we eat today does not give us the proper nutrients due to
the lack of minerals in the soil. These minerals should be passed on
to the plants - then to us.
- Mankind has used herbal remedies throughout history. It was not until
the modern industrial age that artificial drugs were produced and natural
- Great advances have been made in surgical medicine - for injury repair
and organ replacement, but disease prevention and maintenance have not
- Natural medicines on the market today are mostly in tablet or capsule
from which are not in the form for which the body can easily digest.
The human body is made to digest and absorb food and water, not concentrated
doses as in pills and capsules.
- Liquid herbs and minerals are easily digested and are potent and safer.
- Today's prescription drugs are the results of the pharmaceutical industry's'
catering to the FDA to allow for their drugs to be approved and sold
for large profits.